Installation — contents¶
MNE-Python is an open-source Python module for processing, analysis, and visualization of functional neuroimaging data (EEG, MEG, sEEG, ECoG, and fNIRS). Pages describing the installation procedure are listed below. The contributing guide has advanced installation instructions for (future) contributors to MNE-Python.
- Before you install
- Installing MNE-Python
- Installing FreeSurfer
- Advanced setup of MNE-Python
- Using MNE-Python with IPython / Jupyter notebooks
- Using the development version of MNE-Python (latest main)
- Using MNE-Python with other Python distributions
- Using MNE-Python with CUDA (NVIDIA GPU acceleration)
- Off-screen rendering in MNE-Python on Linux with MESA
- Troubleshooting 3D plots in MNE-Python
Installation instructions are also provided for MNE-C (the Unix command-line tools originally developed by Matti Hämäläinen).